PHYSICOCHEMICAL EXPERTISE – DRUGSResearch scope:
- Drug research (psychotropic substances and narcotic drugs, including hemp, THC).
- Identification studies of substances.
- Alcohol and drug testing of substances.
- Examination of flammable substances and post-fire traces.
- Investigation of micro-traces including: fibre testing, paint coatings, automotive lacquers, glass, etc.
- Testing of equipment and explosives.
- Comparative study of opacifying/covering agents.
- Mineralogical research (soil science).
During research, we use modern specialist equipment, including:
- Stereoscopic and research microscopes: Zeiss Stemi 2000-C, Nikon Eclipse 80i, Delta Optical Evolution 100 LED (BINO) and KEYENCE VHX 5000 digital microscope.
- Raman spectrometer (Bruker SENTERRA device), with OPUS software (non-invasive analysis of the chemical composition of coatings, drugs, fibres, lacquers, etc.).
- Gas chromatograph coupled with mass spectrometer – GC / MS Shimazu QP 2010 Ultra and HP 5971 (analysis of the chemical composition of coatings, drugs, designer drugs and other substances).
- Analytical kit for thin-layer TLC chromatography (analysis of the colour composition of coatings).
- IR spectrometer – Spectrum Two FT-IR, DTGS, APV and GladiATR/Video/PC Connection (analysis of the chemical composition of coatings and other substances).