DACTYLOSCOPY (FINGERPRINTING) AND TRASEOLOGICAL EXPERTISEResearch scope:
- Disclosure of fingerprints on various substrates.
- Identification of fingerprints.
- Identification of mouth, ear and teeth traces.
- Examination of gloves traces.
- Examination of shoe and means of transport tracks/traces.
- Fingerprinting services for visa purposes, etc.
During research, we use modern specialist equipment and technical means, including:
- Cyanoacrylate cell.
- Illuminators, UV lamps.
- Stereoscopic microscopes.
- A specialist inspection suitcase.
- Dactyloscopic agents (Argentorate, ferromagnetic powders, fluorescent powders, ninhydrin, iodine vapor, deferoxamine (DFO), cyanoacrylate, crystalline violet and other agents).